Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights
Blackburn, Maloney and Schuppert’s attorneys defend the rights of businesses, lenders and individuals who are creditors in bankruptcy cases, including multinational, national, regional and local companies, and well as individual creditors. The attorneys represent clients in bankruptcy proceedings and have represented creditors’ committees in Chapter 11 proceedings.
Bankruptcy and Creditor’s Rights Legal Services
- Attendance at Creditors’ Meetings
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Dischargeability Actions
- Insolvency Matters
- Loan Workouts
- Motions for Relief of Stay
- Motions to Value Collateral
- Preference Actions
- Preparation of Proofs of Claim
- Security Agreement Enforcement
- Security Interest Disputes
For more information, contact Steven C. Sasser.