We feel that we have an obligation and a responsibility to make our community a better place through the donation of our time and efforts. All of the attorneys are actively involved in local and international service clubs, business organizations, community nonprofit organizations, and religious organizations.
Within the firm, there are:
- Rotary Club
- Three past Presidents of the Rotary Club
- Two past District Governors of Rotary International
- Kiwanis Club
- Three past Presidents of the Kiwanis Club of Decatur
- United Way
- Two past Directors of the United Way of Morgan County, Alabama
- A past President, a past Chairman, and a past Treasurer of the United Way of Morgan County, Alabama
- Chamber of Commerce
- One current Director, three past Directors and a past two Vice-Chairmen of the Decatur-Morgan County Chamber of Commerce
- Decatur Jaycees
- A past President and past Vice President of the Decatur Jaycees
- Junior League
- Two past Presidents of the Junior League of Morgan County, Inc.
- Boy Scouts of America
- A past Vice-President and Executive Board Member and current Advisory Committee Member of the Greater Alabama Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Morgan County Entrepreneurial Center
- A founding member, director and former President of the Decatur, Morgan County Entrepreneurial Center.
In addition to serving as officers, the attorneys of Blackburn, Maloney and Schuppert have served and continue to serve, on countless community boards of directors and committees.